Rivers Edge Outdoors LLC Privacy Statement
Last updated: April 16,2020
What Information Is Collected About You Through Our Services?
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience using the Our Services and our business. Here are the general types of personal information we (and certain third parties) may gather:
Information You Give Us:
– Sources of Information You Give Us: We receive, store and process personal information you provide to us when you purchase or use services we provide, opt in with your email, enter information on our websites or message boards, communicate with us over phone, email or otherwise, use our applications on mobile or connected devices, use our streaming services, take our surveys, participate in any promotion, interact with our social media presence, or in any other way.
– Examples of Information You Give Us: This includes without limitation:
Contact information: name, shipping, billing, and/or business addresses; phone number; email address;
Log-in information: username and password information;
Payment information: credit or other payment card information;
Demographics information: gender; date of birth; and survey response data;
Fitness and wellness information:
Physical information (e.g., weight, waist, hip and bicep measurements, etc.);
Food and nutritional information (e.g., types of food and beverages consumed, and any related caloric, fat, fiber, cholesterol and other information);
Metabolic information (e.g., caloric and fat burn through exercise, and other related information);
Fitness and activity information (e.g., the types and number of workouts you may be using, workout and activity tracking, hours exercised, etc.).
General feedback: content you post on our message boards, photos you upload into Our Services, or information you submit about our products, goods or services.
Information We Automatically Receive:
– Examples of Information We Automatically Receive When You Use Our Sites: This includes without limitation:
Device identifiers: your Internet protocol (IP) address (the number used to identify your computer or modem to the Internet, which can potentially identify your location and Internet Service Provider), and cookie identifiers;
Device, system, and usage data: browser type, device type, device screen size, version and time zone setting, operating system; information about your activities on our websites, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) from which you came to our websites and the URLs that you visited on our websites; products you viewed or searched for; the phone number you used to call us; pixel tag data as described below; and purchase history; session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect technical information to help us identify your device for fraud prevention and diagnostic purposes.
– Examples of Mobile and Connected Device Information We Collect: This includes without limitation the same types of data that we collect through our websites as described above, and the following:
Mobile device identifiers: mobile device IDs, including AdIDS;
Mobile device, system, and usage data: precise geolocation information (if you enabled this feature), mobile carrier provider, the types of mobile devices and mobile operating systems accessing the application, and information that we may obtain from device features you allow us to access such as photos and voice data.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources:
– Sources of Information We Obtain From Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources. In addition, we may combine information you give us with other information from these sources.
– Examples of Information We Obtain From Other Sources: These sources include without limitation the following categories:
Our vendors: information that you provide to or through our vendors, such as through our email and text message campaigns;
Payment service providers: updated credit card number and expiration dates from your bank or credit card company which we use to keep our records current and service you better;
Delivery service providers: delivery details such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties which we use to keep our records current, process orders, deliver your next purchase, and service you better;
Other third party sources (including data aggregators and public databases): transactional data from third party purchases; demographic and profile data; information about products or services purchased from other companies.